Monday, October 19, 2009

My First Page

To be honest, creating my own html page was not complicated for me. I have done this many times before in high school computer classes and I am pretty familiar with the tags. I realize this is just the basic and easy version, but it still wasn't a stretch for me. I think it's fun to mess around and try new things on my own without having to copy and paste from a website.

I don't really know what to blog about on this topic because it's pretty bland. It took me about five minutes to create the page, especially because the directions were so straight forward. I would like to try some more complicated design or maybe even create my own real http website in the future. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bragging here, I just feel like this type of execution is easy enough for a child to do. I'm sure if I were presented with harder tags or had to do it on my own, I would have much more of a difficulty.

So for now, that's my story on creating my own HTML page!

No comments:

Post a Comment